Automation is the future of testing and it eliminates the human error and increases efficiency of test re-run. That is critical in today’s ever changing technology environment. Aimbeyond has in-depth expertise in both API and UI automation in different languages using Ruby and Java along with open source tools like Watir and Selenium.
Deployment tools or frameworks streamline the process of distributing software and updates, usually via scheduling or automation, so that developers can focus on more critical tasks. They also allow developers to collaborate on projects, track progress, and manage changes
QA Automation is very useful as it allows the below.
- → Test more with less effort, thus reducing the manual effort of days to hours through parallel tests.
- → Allows to deploy more frequently and release quickly by ensuring health of release candidate.
- → Good coverage through automation ensures better quality.
- → BDD approach (with Cucumber) followed for tests involving product owners to ensure critical business flows are covered.
- → It provides thorough automation coverage of APIs for projects with micro service architectures.
- → Integration of tests with build process in CI pipelines with Bitbucket, Jenkins etc